*This page was updated on June 10th, 2021.
We are focused on creating a safe and enjoyable experience for every visitor to the market. We are working with Alberta Health Services to ensure that we have implemented all COVID-19 safety protocols.
Please do not visit the market if you are not feeling well, if you have been in contact with anyone who has been sick, or if you have recently travelled.
Our commitment to you:
- We continue to monitor how many people are inside the market at all times. From June 10th 2021, our capacity is limited to one third of occupancy.
- We have hand sanitizer available at both entrances, at every vendor booth and in several places around the market.
- There is regular cleaning and sanitizing of the market throughout the day, especially in high-frequency touchpoint areas.
- All vendors and staff are wearing masks and/or face shields.
Please help us create a safe and healthy environment for everyone:
- We ask that all times a physical distance of 6ft is respected, even when waiting in line outside of the building.
- Masks are mandatory at the market. If you need a mask, please ask us as we have them available free of charge at Market Information.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the market and at every vendor booth. We encourage vendors and visitors to use this regularly.
- We have a one-way system in place around the market. Please follow the arrows and avoid congregating in areas.
- Please sanitize your hands before touching merchandise and please do not handle products you do not intend to purchase.
Dine in reopens June 10th, 2021
Our covered patio, Market Kitchen and upstairs taproom dining areas are open once again for dine in. We have limited seating as our tables are distanced. There is a maximum of 6 people per table at any one time.
This is tough for many and we appreciate that by visiting the market you are choosing to support local businesses – and in doing so you are supporting your friends and your neighbours in Central Alberta. We are opening during difficult times, but we are passionate about providing this service for our community.
Thank you, and stay safe,
The Gasoline Alley Farmers’ Market Team