*This page was updated on January 23, 2020.
We are so excited to open our doors for the first time on November 21 2020, and we are focused on creating a safe and enjoyable experience for all our customers. We are working closely with Alberta Health Services to ensure that we are implementing COVID-19 safety protocols.
Please do not visit the market if you are not feeling well, if you have been sick, been in contact with anyone who has been sick, or if you have recently travelled.
Please help us create a safe and healthy environment for everyone:
- We have a spacious building with wide aisles, and ask that all times a physical distance of 6ft is respected, even when waiting in line outside of the building.
- Masks are mandatory at the market. If you need a mask, please ask us as we have them available at each entrance.
- We are monitoring how many people are in the market and are operating at 15% capacity. We suggest that only one member from each household visits the market.
- There is regular cleaning and sanitizing of the market throughout the day, especially in high-frequency touchpoint areas.
- All vendors and staff are wearing masks and/or face shields.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the market and at every vendor booth. We encourage vendors and visitors to use this regularly.
- We have a one-way system in place around the market – please follow the arrows and avoid congregating in areas.
- Currently we are unable to provide seating within the market.
- Please do not handle products you do not intend to purchase.
- Starting December 13th, 2020, food can no longer consumed on the premises. All food items purchased must be takeout only and consumed at home.
This year has been tough for many and we appreciate that by visiting the market you are choosing to support local businesses – and in doing so you are supporting your friends and your neighbours in Central Alberta. We are opening during difficult times, but we are passionate about providing this service for our community. We ask that you are patient with us as we head into our first few weeks of operation.
Thank you, and stay safe,
The Gasoline Alley Farmers’ Market Team