*This page was updated on April 7th, 2021.
We are so excited to welcome you into the market, and we are focused on creating a safe and enjoyable experience for all our customers. We are working with Alberta Health Services to ensure that we are implementing all COVID-19 safety protocols.
Please do not visit the market if you are not feeling well, if you have been sick, been in contact with anyone who has been sick, or if you have recently travelled.
Please help us create a safe and healthy environment for everyone:
- We have a spacious building with wide aisles and ask that all times a physical distance of 6ft is respected, even when waiting in line outside of the building.
- Masks are mandatory at the market. If you need a mask, please ask us as we have them available free of charge at Market Information.
- We are monitoring how many people are in the market and are open at 15% capacity. We suggest that only one member from each household visits the market.
- There is regular cleaning and sanitizing of the market throughout the day, especially in high-frequency touchpoint areas.
- All vendors and staff are wearing masks and/or face shields.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the market and at every vendor booth. We encourage vendors and visitors to use this regularly.
- We have a one-way system in place around the market – please follow the arrows and avoid congregating in areas.
- Please do not handle products you do not intend to purchase.
Dine in is suspended on April 9, 2021
Starting April 9, you can no longer dine in at the market. Our food vendors and restaurants will be serving food for takeout only.
This year has been tough for many and we appreciate that by visiting the market you are choosing to support local businesses – and in doing so you are supporting your friends and your neighbours in Central Alberta. We are opening during difficult times, but we are passionate about providing this service for our community.
Thank you, and stay safe,
The Gasoline Alley Farmers’ Market Team