This page was updated on September 19th, 2021.
Thank you for your patience as we figure out these next steps. We’ve taken time to consider the impact on all the businesses in the market, their employees and our customers. These next steps we take together are temporary, but we don’t know how long they will last. Your visit to the market after September 20th will be a little different to before.
What you can expect:
- Our new temporary opening hours will be Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10am until 4pm.
- The market does not require proof of vaccination or negative test to enter and shop. This is not a requirement of retail spaces. We ask that you continue to wear a mask and maintain physical distancing. We continue to provide hand sanitizer at every booth and at every entrance and exit.
- We are at 1/3 capacity.
- We will pause all workshops at the market.
Market Kitchen updates:
- The Market Kitchen will continue to be open during the week but their hours may be different. Please check opening hours with the individual restaurants before you visit!
- The patio is heated and available for dining.
- If you would like to dine inside the market, our upstairs dining area will be available for those that meet the requirements of the Restrictions Exemption Program.
- Many of our restaurants are on Skip the Dishes if you prefer home delivery during this time.
Please be patient with us as we work through these new temporary restrictions. As always, thank you for supporting the market and over 50 Alberta-owned businesses.